DevOps Engineer / Long Island
A Long Island based financial services company is hiring a DevOps Engineer to join their infrastructure team.
This company is a consumer financial services retailer that been around for over 50 years and has a huge presence in the NYC boroughs - handling more than 19 million transactions annually.
Their infrastructure team is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to help migrate their “on-prem” infrastructure into AWS and focus on scaling, automation and more. The team currently works in a hybrid environment with Linux, Windows and AWS and working to migrate everything that makes sense to AWS. They also use Kubernetes in production, Terraform for infrastructure as code and Jenkins for CI/CD.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience in an infrastructure role (i.e. DevOps Engineer, Systems Engineer, etc.)
- Linux experience
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience
- Some Terraform or infrastructure as code experience
- Scripting experience (Python, Java or Node.js preferred)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins ideally) is a plus
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
- Full benefits - medical, dental, 401k, etc
- Annual bonus
- Some work from home flexibility (1 day/week)
- and more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.