Lead QA Engineer | FinTech
A Boston-area financial technology consulting firm is seeking to hire a Lead QA Engineer/Architect to join their office in Back Bay.
They’re currently building out new features for a core commodity trading platform that they customize for enterprise clients around the world. As part of this effort, they’re hiring a Lead QA Engineer to build out a test framework from the ground up for automated UI and API testing.
Their software is written in C#, and some C# experience is preferable. However, they are open to the test framework being built in any language.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 4 years of automated software testing experience
- Familiarity with modern development practices and technologies
- Experience working on an in-hour test framework or making significant additions to existing test framework tools
- Understanding of both UI and API testing
- Experience with SQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in C.S. or equivalent experience
- Experience with Financial Technology is a plus but not required
The compensation package includes the following benefits:
- Health Insurance Options
- 401(k) plans
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Commuter stipend offered
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.