Senior Full-Stack Angular, Java Engineer
An investment firm leading the charge around the world is looking for a full-stack engineer to join its headquarters in Irvine. The company works with prominent investors spread out across four continents, and they’re working to raise standards across industry. The ideal candidate for this job will be ready to jump in and hit the ground running in an Angular7 and Java environment. The job will pay up to $135,000 per year based on experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient in Angular4+ and Java8
- Experience with Spring (especially Spring Boot)
- Experience in an AWS environment
- Expertise with Relational Databases
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with CouchDB
- Prior FinTech or hedge fund experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Front-End
- 70% Back-End
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.