As a world agency group who focuses on dynamic marketing, our client is a marketing group with technology specialists in over 130 countries. We are one of the largest companies in the nation who's main specialty is to focus on constantly providing solutions to top brands around the world.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong interest in optimizing data systems and truly enjoys starting projects from scratch. The candidate would also be someone is able to direct themselves and be fully capable of meeting the data needs of their teams, systems, and products.
On regular basis, the candidate will be working with data analytics to reach a higher level of functionality, keep the data secure across the AWS regions, work with company stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to help with data issues and support their data infrastructure needs. The candidate will also create tools for the data scientists in order to help them modify the product into a very unprecedented leader in the industry.
Required Skills & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5+ years of experience in a data role position
· Experience will big data tools such as Spark, Kafka or Hadoop
· Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics or Information Systems
· Experience with AWS cloud technologies
· Experience with functioning scripting languages such as Python, Java, C++, etc.
· Knowledge in creating database procedures
· Experience building SQL and NoSql databases
· Experience with workflow management tools such as Luigi, Azkaban and Airflow
Desired Skills & Experience
· Strong analytical skills
· Experience with building big data sets
· Advanced with SQL functions and knowledge
· Familiar with a variety of database technologies
· Experience with working on root cause analysis on both internal and external data to satisfy business questions and identify any areas of improvement.
· Experience with building processes which supports data transformation and data structures
What You Will Be Doing
· 100% python
· 70% Hands On
· 30% Team Collaboration
· Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
· Contract Duration: 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
· Medical & Dental Insurance
· Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Paid Sick Time Leave
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.