DevOps Engineer for a Community-Oriented Company
A leading healthcare group committed to insuring digital integrity is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer in Lexington. The company’s mission is to increase educational and health-based initiatives in both their employees and the surrounding community. This job is perfectly suiting for an individual with interest in cloud-based infrastructure automation.
They are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who demonstrates a strong working knowledge of configuration management tools to help Development/Quality Engineer teams design, test, and integrate automated tests into CI/CD pipelines.
Required Skills & Experience
- Functional knowledge of CI/CD and Cloud Governance
- 3+ years of experience with Azure
- Experience with Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Experience with Citrix and VMware virtualization technologies
- Experience with Linux administration
- 5+ years experience with Windows Systems
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Development
- 70% Operations
- 100% Hands-on
- Creating cloud infrastructure, CI/CD pipelines, and traditional build/deploy/test steps
- Working with development and quality teams to increase deployment
- Developing more efficient quality tests through technical mentorship of the Development/Quality Engineering teams
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150k/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.