Lead Software Development Opportunity in Cambridge, MA
One of the world’s most innovative companies of 2019, located in Cambridge, MA, is seeking a Lead Software Engineer to join their rapidly growing team. With over 25 million downloads already, their mobile app optimizes travel and flight plans using big data. In this position, you will be responsible for working on and collaborating with the design and product team while also teaming up with the data science group to enhance travel for a growing population of users.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Understanding of microservices and architecture (technologies like Hbase, Spark, etc.)
- Experience with mentoring or leading technical team members
- Experience with languages such as Scala, Java, Python, Golang, or Node
- Ability to collaborate with additional leadership and deliver enhanced user experience for customers
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Well-funded and proven startup with larger ambitions and stock options
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial team where pushing limits is everyday business
- Access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, all on us
- Easy commute
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.