Windows System Engineer
A large, DC-based international law firm is looking for a Windows Systems Engineer to join their team. This Engineer will focus on the operation, administration and support of their physical and virtual infrastructure. As the firm continues to grow they intend to migrate to AWS. The ideal candidate is excited about the challenges posed in moving towards cloud technology while ensuring the function of a large system during the transition.
Required Skills & Experience
· Microsoft Server 2008, 2012, 2016
· Office 365 or Microsoft Azure
· VMWare experience
· Ability to script
Desired Skills & Experience
· PowerShell, VB Script, or Perl
· Experience with AWS
What You Will Be Doing
· 100% Windows
· Administration of Windows/VMWare Servers
· Perform software installations and upgrades to operating systems core infrastructure equipment
· Competitive Salary: Up to $125,000, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
· choice of medical, dental and vision plans designed to fit individual needs, including coverage for dependents and spouse/domestic partner
· 401(k) match
· 3 weeks PTO
· Commuter Benefits
· Merit Bonuses
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.