Manager of Cloud Operations
The Manager of Cloud Operations is responsible for delivery of cloud-hosted services for InterSystems customers in the United States. Hosting is primarily delivered via our own private cloud, but focus is shifting to public cloud options. Reporting to the Director of Technical Services, this position will manage cloud-based initiatives with direct oversight of the projects, operations, and procedures required. Responsibility for availability, security, and performance of cloud-based systems will be the core of this role. Leadership in optimizing the efficient delivery of InterSystems software solutions will be an essential component of the role.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years of experience leading Infrastructure or Data Center teams required
- AWS or other public cloud deployment knowledge a plus
- Experience delivering a broad range of IT Operational services such as Enterprise Networking, System Architecture, and Data Center operations
- Must have strong hands on data center and IT infrastructure architecture and design experience
- Strong knowledge of network and access security.
- Must have solid experience with Linux/Unix variants.
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure strategic planning and delivery
- Demonstrated project management and delivery experience
- Experience managing key vendor relationships with demonstrated benefits to the business through strong relationship management
- Passion for automation
- Experience managing a senior technical team
- Demonstrated focus on continuous improvement and quality in IT delivery, support and compliance.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.