Information Security Analyst/GDPR/PCI/GRC/Audit/NIST
Are you looking down the path of Information Security focused on Compliance and Audit? A Global company in the Philadelphia suburbs is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer with an emphasis on IT Auditing, Compliance like GDPR, GRC, and PCI and Frameworks like NIST and ISO.
They offer an extensive but throughout training program, excellent benefits, matching 401k, competitive base and a 10% bonus. You must have at least 3-7 years in Information Security or System Engineering with the interest of learning more Audit/Compliance.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-7 years in either Systems Engineering or Information Security
- Understanding of compliance like GDPR, PCI, HIPPA or GRC
- Frameworks: NIST/ISO
- IT Audit
- Excellent communication and the ability to work on teams across the company
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Audit
- 50% Policies and Procedures
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Training
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent salary + bonus
- Excellent health, dental and vision
- Flexible hours
- Matching 401k
- Mentoring/training opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.