IT Support Engineer
Our client is looking for an engineer to join their Team who would be responsible for working with the team and business partners to produce and provide technical support to their employees.
Required Skills & Experience
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Windows 7/10
- Active Directory
Desired Skills & Experience
- Share Drive
- Go-To Assist
- Knowledge of essential desktop hardware, software, and networking principals
What You Will Be Doing
- Monitoring support tickets
- Configuring new equipment
- Producing end-user solutions
- Competitive Salary: Up to $65K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.