A growing logistics company near Elk Grove Village is looking to hire a mid-level QA Engineer to join the current team. You will be focused on testing three of their Software Products and doing automated testing. This position offers career growth within the team and the company with the opportunity to work on automation with Selenium.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years experience doing manual or automated QA testing in a .NET environment
- 2-3 years exposure to automation tools including Selenium Web Driver or related
- 2-3 years experience with Java, Python or C# programming languages
- Experience with JIRA for ticketing or related ticketing systems
- Good communication skills
- Quick learning and passionate about technology
Desired Skills & Experience
- Automation experience is a huge plus
- Experience with Jenkins or Zephyr
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Windows, .NET
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $85,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.