Sr. DevOps Engineer/ Contract -to-hire
We are currently working with a company who is an award-winning SaaS company in Orange County. Their company is leading the pack when it comes to insight to tracking, managing, and protecting businesses most valuable mobile assets. Some of the companies growing products for new and used car dealers, rental car agencies, and financial institutions.
They’re actively looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with Kubernetes and CI/CD experience to join the team! Ideally someone who has automated a large infrastructure environment and has maintained stability and integrity of all customer production environments including: storage, servers, and virtualization.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience supporting and maintaining user account information
- Hands on with Docker
- Experience with software solutions in public and private cloud
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Team player
- Experience automating an environment with Kubernetes
- Effective communication skills
- Quickly able to diagnose the problem at hand
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Kafka
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Automating
- 25% Analyzing
- 50% Engineering
- Competitive Salary: 3-month contract-to-hire Up to $63/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life and AD&D
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.