A large software company is looking for Product Managers to join their team on a fulltime basis. The company is in Downtown Toronto near Union Station. They specialize in customer engagement and retention for large companies.
Ideally, they are looking for a candidate that has 4+ years of experience in product management working in software with agile teams. This company also offers a very flexible work schedule and incredibly competitive salary reaching up to 140,000 per year.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management
- Technical background with an IT related degree is preferred
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Managing Agile teams of 5+ developers
- Strong communication skills to advise software teams and stakeholders
Desired Skills & Experience
- College diploma or university degree in computer science or a related field
- Ability to hit the ground running
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% managing product development and software teams
- 50% communicating with other business units and stakeholders
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive salary up to 140k/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.