A cloud computing company that does disaster recovery in Wayne is looking for a Java Developer with experience mentoring Junior Developers. This role is for a Senior Developer on their top of the line product that is used globally. The developer will be working with modern tools and cloud technologies, in a fast-paced, collaborative, start up feel environment.
The tech stack for this role is Java, Spring, Hibernate, Rest, Microservices and AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional Software Engineering experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience in mentoring junior developers
- Restful API experience – preferably building out from scratch
Desired Skills & Experience
- Functional languages – preferably scala
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Back End
- 100% Hand on and team collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Casual dress code
- Cable Reimbursement
- Commuter Tax Benefit
- Flexible hours
- Gym reimbursement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.