A Award-Winning consulting shop in Tysons, Va is looking for a Mid level DevOps Engineer to help build and manage large dynamic AWS environments. Everything in their environment goes through continuous integration in Jenkins; they automate builds with Ansible and everything is deployed to AWS. Considering their product teams code mainly in Python, you will also need to be comfortable working with the technology.
• Proven programming and/or scripting experience (bash, perl, python, etc.).
• Experience with network troubleshooting, design, security and management a plus. Use of IPTABLES.
• Working knowledge of DevOPS and configuration management Use of CM tools like Chef
• Deployment experience with containers such as kubernetes and docker
• Experience with logging and auditing, syslogs, splunk, etc.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues at an application level
• Bachelors Degree
• Experience working with Docker and other cloud solutions.
• Experience with Jira agile development (or similar).
• Competitive Salary
• Health insurance benefits.
• Matching 401k benefits.
• Paid holidays
• A family first, relaxed and fun work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.