A large entertainment company based here in Orange County is looking for a strong DevOps Engineer to join their team! The ideal candidate will be coming out of an AWS or Azure environment. Likewise, they will need to have heavy development experience coupled with automation/configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible. Docker with Kubernetets is preferred for containerization and Jenkins is preferred for CI/CD. Beyond these though, they need someone who likes to solve problems with a team, and who loves to have fun with their co-workers. If this sounds like you then apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong background in AWS
- Continuous Integration experience (w/ Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
- Configuration Management experience (w/ Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Strong scripting knowledge (Python, Perl, Bash, Ruby, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Containerization experience (w/ Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Great communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Linux Admin
- 40% Automating deployments
- 20% Teamwork and Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.