QA Engineer | Automation
A leading provider of data management software for clinical & healthcare research institutions is seeking to hire a QA engineer to join their growing team.
They’re updating the software their customers use to track patient care to ensure reliable access to critical healthcare information. They’re seeking to hire a QA engineer with test automation experience to work on end-to-end testing of these mobile and web applications.
This is a permanent role based in Cambridge, MA.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 1 year of Software Quality Assurance experience
- Experience with Java, Python, or C#
- Understanding of modern development and QA practices
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with UI testing, ideally automated
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any experience with mobile testing is a plus
- B.S. in C.S. or equivalent
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Manual Testing
- 80% Automated Testing
- 90% Test Planning, Testing, & Test Development
- 10% Collaborating with Design, Development, and DevOps teams
- Salary: Up to $80k/yr
For benefits, you will receives:
- Comprehensive package including medical insurance coverage, 401k, PTO, and generous additional benefits package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.