Lead QA Engineer
We’re working with a Boston-area Auto Finance company to help them hire a Lead QA Engineer.
They’ve been in business for over a decade and are expanding the system used by their customer representatives to record and manage changes to financial policies. They’re seeking to build out a QA team for testing this application, and are looking for a Lead QA Engineer to build out a UI testing framework using Java and Selenium. This is primarily a hands-on role that will also involve some hiring and management duties over time.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of automated software testing experience
- Experience using an object-oriented language in a QA context
- Experience using Selenium
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- An understanding of modern development practices
- B.S. in C.S. or equivalent experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working within the financial or insurance industry is a plus
- Any past experience with management duties is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 10% Initial manual testing
- 90% Automated test development
- 80% Testing & Test Development
- 20% Collaboration and Communication with Developers
- Salary: Up to $130k/yr
For benefits, you will receives:
- Comprehensive package including medical insurance coverage, 401k, PTO, and generous additional benefits package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.