Senior .NET Developer
This company specializes in maintaining clean drinking water and sewer systems throughout the state of Massachusetts. They focus on using technology to help keep water as clean as possible for public health while having sewer systems become more sustainable and energy efficient. They have offices all throughout Massachusetts but mostly focused in the Boston Area.
They are looking to expand their team in their Chelsea office. This company wants to add a Senior Full Stack Developer that has strong C# experience and can work in a strong teamwork setting.
Required Skills & Experience
· 5+ years of experience in computer programming
· Ability to work in collaborative environment
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong experience in web development
Desired Skills & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
· Any knowledge of .NET CORE is strongly encouraged
What You Will Be Doing
· 50% Front End
· 50% Back End
· 50% Hands On
· 50% Team Collaboration
· Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
· Contract Duration: 6 Months but can extend
You will receive the following benefits:
· Medical & Dental Insurance
· Tuition Aid
· Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.