Front End Engineer
This company is looking for a Front-End Engineer who is passionate, can be a team player and make an impact immediately. Located in Los Angeles, this company has millions of surveys collected annually from thousands of retailers to ensure feedback is going into future decisions being made. This company specializes in insight, finding core solutions for large scale retailers and online buyers as well. Offering comprehensive health benefits along with 401k matching, this job is ideal for someone competitive who wants to work in a fast-paced environment while contributing to a passionate community of technology driven consumers.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ Years of development experience in web front end development
- Write great code
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp & Webpack
- Experience with Open Source Development tools
- Strong knowledge of UI/UX Design
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience preparing wireframes for design approval
- Experience with e-commerce or high traffic, real time web applications
- Experience with SQL
- 10% Backend
- 90% Front end
- 100% new development
- Competitive Salary: $110 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages (i.e., Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401K)
- Generous PTO
- Peanut butter/Ice cream bar
- Ping Pong Tournaments and other fun perks
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.