Our Client creates an application that aggregates financial data for easier analysis, making investment more accessible to the general public. You will join the team as the Senior Front-End Developer and have the opportunity to grow into a lead position, depending on your ambitiousness. The Client’s office is located on the beautiful Camden waterfront!
If you’re looking for a role where you will be the Subject Matter Expert and can choose what direction a team takes, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Software Development Experience
- Client-Side Framework experience (Angular or React)
- Experience with Java
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with multiple programming languages
- Experience being an individual contributor
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Java
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- New Office Space
- Opportunity for Growth
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.