Senior .NET Engineer | Andover
A industry leader in appliance and energy management is seeking to hire a Senior .NET Engineer to join their Andover, MA office.
They’re currently working on a new product line: an IoT-enabled energy management solution used to assess the energy needs of large professional and industrial buildings and adjust usage accordingly. They’re using cutting-edge technologies to do so, including .NET Core and Azure. They’re hiring a Senior .NET Engineer to work on primarily back-end development of web services for this platform.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience with C# development, ideally using .NET Core
- Experience with SQL or similar technologies
- Familiarity with service-oriented architecture
- Experience with Azure (or other cloud technologies) is strongly desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- IoT experience is a plus
- B.S. in a technical field
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Back-end development
- 10% Minor changes to front-end code
- 85% Hands-On Development
- 10% Collaboration with QA and DevOps engineers
- 5% Requirement Gathering and working with non-technical management
- Salary: Up to $125k/yr
For benefits, you will receives:
- Comprehensive package including medical insurance coverage, 401k, PTO, and generous additional benefits package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.