Senior Fullstack Engineer
A large real estate company located just outside DC is looking to bring on several Software Developers to their growing team. In an effort to improve the experience of their clients they are looking to reinvent the way you experience finding your new home. You will be working with cutting edge technologies including AI and cloud technologies.
If you are passionate about thinking outside of the box and enjoy finding new ways to approach problems, this opportunity is great for you. Personality is big for this team, as they often bounce ideas off one another and want individuals who enjoy being in a collaborative space. This position also offers a path for internal growth towards management and gives opportunities to mentor junior developers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Server-Side Engineering experience with either Node.JS, .NET Core, Python, or Java
- Ability to build out full life-cycle applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science
- Experience with D3, Tableau, and other visualization tools
- Server-side experience with .NET
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On Ui Development and collaborating with cross-functional teams
You will receive the following benefits:
- Casual Work Environment
- Walking distance to tons of restaurants
- Generous Vacation Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.