Senior .NET Developer- Wealth Management
Located in the Financial District, this company is a private bank that offers services in banking and wealth management. Recently added to the S&P 500, they specialize in creating the best financial experience for the client. Their mission is to increase the client's wealth through investment and brokerage products. Their headquarters are in San Francisco but have offices scatted around the Unites States.
This company is seeking to hire a Senior .Net Developer to join their office full time in their Boston office. They want their next employee to have strong experience working with financial programming and can work in a collaborative setting.
Required Skills & Experience
· 5+ years of experience in professional software development setting
· Experience working with financial programming
· Strong teamwork and communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
· BS/MS in Computer Science or similar field of study
· Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
· Familiar with Cloud development (AWS, Azure)
What You Will Be Doing
· 50% Front End
· 50% Back End
· .NET, C#, ASP.NET
· Microsoft Sequel
· 85% Hands On
· 15% Team Collaboration
· Competitive Salary: Up to $160 K/year, depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
· Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
· 401(k) Employment Match
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Student Loan Repayment
· Legal Services at Low Monthly Rate
· Pre-Tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.