Senior .NET Developer
Located 20 minutes outside of Boston, this company specializes in supplying smart infrastructure solutions (SIS) to more than 1,000 water, gas, and electric utilities worldwide. They provide products like smart meters and other field devices. Their 1,700 employees help indicate which areas have the most usage of water, gas, or electricity and the most popular times they are used.
This company is looking to add a Senior Full Stack developer on a contract term. They are looking for someone who has experience with C# and/or .NET development and can work in a collaborative setting.
Required Skills & Experience
· 5+ years of experience in computer programming
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong experience in web development
· Experience in front end Angular and Azure
Desired Skills & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
· Any knowledge of .NET CORE is strongly encouraged
What You Will Be Doing
· 50% Front End
· 50% Back End
· 75% Hands On
· 10% Management Duties
· 20% Team Collaboration
· Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
· Contract Duration: 3 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
· Medical & Dental Insurance
· Vision Plan
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· 401 (k) with employer match
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.