Network Support Engineer/Juniper/Cisco/Linux/CCNA
How would you to join one of the most innovative post-production across the global. With dedicated picture and sound finishing facilities situated in close-proximity to their largest customers, they are able to provide specific talent and solutions to their production clients.
They are looking to bring on a Network Support Engineer to join their support team servicing their clients worldwide. You will install, configure and maintain all of the equipment for the company and tier clients. They are looking for candidates with experience with Brocade or Fortinet for Routers and Switches and Palo Alto or Juniper for firewalls in a Linux environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Linux for systems administration
- Experience with network devices (switches, routers, firewalls, access points) like Juniper, Brocade, Cisco, Palo Alto
- Experience in computing security concepts including introducing firewalls
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the construction and operation of multi-tenanted high-performance storage and virtualization
- Experience with Programming/scripting in python
- Experience with configuration of firewalls and establishing IPSec VPNs
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Red Hat Linux
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Fully loaded kitchen
- Flexible working hours
- Casual work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.