Principle Desktop Architect/SCCM/VDI/Citrix
A company in Montgomery County is looking for a Principle SCCM Architect. You will be managing large projects including new SCCM designs and builds from scratch, upgrading SCCM environments to 2012, designing and implementing VDI/XenDesktop solutions, imaging, packaging and deploying images across hundreds of Desktops, and Patch Management.
This company is looking for someone with at least 8+ years designing, managing and deploying SCCM from the ground up. They offer a competitive base + bonus, some work from home, excellent health benefits for you and all dependents, etc. If you are looking to be a Lead Engineer/Architect on a growing team, this position could be perfect.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years designing, managing, implementing SCCM 2012
- Desktop Virtualization/VDI/XenDesktop
- SCCM Imaging, Packaging and Deploying
- Patch Management
- Experience managing large complex projects
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to train and work well with others
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% SCCM
- 50% Engineering
- 50% Design and Architecture
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent salary + bonus
- Excellent health, dental and vision
- Flexible hours/some work from home
- Mentoring/training opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.