A cutting-edge edtech company developing next generation software for the student education industry is looking to hire a senior software engineer to join the team on a 6-month contract-to-hire basis. In this role, you will be building distributed storage and computer systems, data centers, and distributed systems architecture solutions for deep learning as well as playing a key role in integrating new technologies from a recent company wide effort to expand into a new market.
Primarily looking for hands-on experience with React, NodeJS. Also looking for a someone with a thorough understanding of cloud technologies especially Google Cloud and/or AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience working with NodeJS at a production level
- Database experience (MongoDB, NoSQL)
- REST API experience
- Ability to develop native add-on modules
- Background working in a DevOps environment is a plus
- Experience with algorithmic design a plus
- Experience with AWS Lambda (serverless)
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
- Relation database experience
- Functional programming background
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay Rate: Up to $80/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Flex work hours
- Free snacks
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.