iOS Engineer for Entertainment Company in Marina Del Rey
A well-known entertainment/media company in Marina Del Rey is looking for iOS Engineers on a contract-to-hire basis. This is a brand new group in their video streaming department and candidates will be responsible for making sure some of our favorite movies and TV shows are accessible via our mobile devices. Most of the development will be adding existing features using Objective C, but they do have some new development in Swift.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 to 4 years of professional Mobile Development experience
- Expert knowledge of Objective-C
- Modern UI practices and good eye for design, pixels, etc.
- Consuming REST API's and SDK's
- Proficiency in memory management; especially manual reference counting
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience communicating with hardware devices and/or bluetooth
- Experience with Adobe Design Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% New features and enhancements with Objective-C and Swift
- Competitive Salary: Up to $60/hr DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Sick Time
- 401k with match
- Flexible Working Hours
- Remote Options 2x per week after 1 month of working
- Recreational Sports Fields and Courts within Walking Distance
- Commuter and Transportation Benefits