Senior User Experience Designer/Fintech
Looking for an innovative team with an agile process? This Fortune 500 company in Malvern, PA is seeking strong UX designers to work on various scrum teams. The teams will be working on security or personal account management for this financial firm. A strong UX designer should be able to work on rapid prototypes and wireframes for both web and mobile applications.
As a designer at this company, you will have access to the best tools in the industry and will have the opportunity to grow your skills exponentially with on-the-job training and various learning conferences. Besides a 35 hour work week, casual work environment, and amazing benefits, this company also offers stability.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-7 years of professional experience in the User Experience Design field
- Strong User Experience design in an enterprise setting
- Prior Agile experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Enterprise level application experience, web and mobile
- User testing
- Expert visual design skills with a portfolio to back it up
- User Interface design best practices
- Must have a Portfolio showcasing various pieces of web and mobile application design and process
- User-centered design principles
- Must know modern prototyping/wire framing tools: Sketch, InVision, AdobeXD, Zeplin, Framer, Principle, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- An undergraduate degree would be preferred, but relevant professional experience is welcome
- Any prototyping experience using various rapid prototyping tools
- Prior experimentation work
- Strong attention to detail and communication best practices
- Any financial services industry knowledge
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% UX testing and research
- 75% UX Design- wireframing and rapid prototyping
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- World-class health insurance benefits for medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) with match and retirement savings plans
- Professional Development (conferences, external programs, tuition reimbursement)
- Paid Time Off for major holidays, generous vacation time and personal time
- Work-life balance, comfortable hours and flexible work schedules
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.