Help Desk Support II
We are currently working with a company who has a track record of accelerating digital transformations for Global Fortune 500 companies from start to finish. This establish company has been around since 1997, with 19,000 employees and is looking to expand even more!
They’re looking for an exceptional Help Desk Support II, who can help with maintaining, analyzing, and troubleshooting repairs for their computer systems. This person is a team player and has a clear understanding of commonly-used concepts and practices within the IT field .
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience supporting and maintaining user account information
- Understands best practices and concepts
- Experience using Python for automation
- Team player
- Experience being in a client-facing role
- Effective communication skills
- Quickly able to diagnose the problem at hand
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Maintaining
- 25% Troubleshooting
- 25% Analyzing
- 25% Support
- Competitive Salary: 6 month contract Up to $33/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life and AD&D
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.