IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Our client is a growing IT consulting company that is expanding their existing team and looking to hire an IT Infrastructure Project manager ASAP. This person will be part of a PMO that is responsible for the planning, executing, and managing multiple, large scale, multi million dollar projects simultaneously. These projects will involve servers, data centers, network, migrations and upgrades. This role will also offer 2 - 3 days work from home potential.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years managing large scale, complex infrastructure projects from start to finish
- Prior experience in a hands on technical position
- Prior experience managing projects focused on server, networking, and data center technologies (Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, EMC)
- Familiarity with enterprise level project management
- Microsoft Office, Project and Visio experience
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong IT Project management experience
- PMP, PRINCE2 or ITIL certifications
- Full life cycle project management
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% managing IT infrastructure projects (Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, Office365)
- Competitive Pay: Up to $110,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave and Vacation
- Paid training
- Work from home
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.