Senior .NET Engineer
We’re working with an industry leader in immersive language education programs. They’re seeking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to join their Cambridge office and have budgeted upwards of $115 000 for the role.
They’re currently revamping the software systems they use to organize international tours and exchange programs for students seeking to complement their cultural and language education. They are currently seeking to transition their existing .NET-based applications into a microservices infrastructure. They’re seeking talented software engineers who have experience with, or are willing to learn, cutting-edge web technologies. An ideal candidate has extensive experience with C#/.NET and full-stack development.
Required Skills & Experience
- Five or more years of professional software development experience
- Experience with C#/.NET -- .NET Core is a plus!
- Experience with most of the following:
- Angular or React
- AWS or Azure
- Entity Framework
- Excellent understanding of OO concepts
- Familiarity with service-oriented architecture
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with containerization technologies
- B.S. in Software Engineering or similar
- Excellent communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- Full Stack Development
- Approx. 60% Back-end
- Approx. 40% Front-end
- Gathering and understanding business requirements
- Full-stack development
- Contributing to architecture design and implementation
- Cooperation with QA and DevOps teams
- More senior candidates will be expected to participate in team leadership as well
- Salary: Up to $135k/yr
For benefits, you will receives:
- Comprehensive package including medical insurance coverage, 401k, PTO, and generous additional benefits package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.