Senior Full Stack/Back End Engineer
This company builds and maintains a powerful online fundraising platform for Democratic campaigns, progressive organizations, and non-profits. They focus on ensuring that power is in the hands of small-dollar donors so that grassroots can make their voices and opinions heard.
This company is looking for a Full stack or Back end engineer to join their team. The ideal individual would help build out their platform. Their platform, in the last two years, had handled over 40 million contributions made from over 5 million donors. The individual will have experience with Ruby on Rails, React, Node.js, Redis, and PostgreSQL.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience with Ruby on Rails, React, and Node.js
- Experience with relational databases
- Passionate about writing codes that will make a difference in the community
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work well both individually and collectively
- Passion for ongoing learning and growth
- Understanding of performance, scalability, and security concerns
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Ruby on Rails
- 25% React
- 25% Node.js
- 25% PostgreSQL
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid parental leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.