QA Automation Lead
A QA Automation Lead role recently opened up at an insurance company located in DC, couples blocks away from Union Station. The QA Automation Lead will be overseeing a team of 8 Software Testers and will be testing the releases for their new pension management system. This is a great opportunity to lead and mentor a team and take in the direction of where the QA team is going. The framework is built out in Selenium and the Lead will be taking point in building the new functions. The company is offering up $65/hr for a year long contract.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience building out frameworks using Selenium Web Driver
- Experience leading a team of 6 or more
- Production experience conducting API testing using Soap or Rest
Desired Skills & Experience
- Coming from a background in Software Development
- Experience working in the insurance industry
- Strong communication skills; written and oral
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% End-to-End Testing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Medical benefits
- Pre-Tax commute benefits
- Monthly happy hours
- Onsite catered meals every week
- State of the art onsite gym you have full access to!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.