QA Automation Engineer
A leading life insurance company in Boston is seeking to hire a QA Automation engineer, and has budgeted upwards of $120k for the position.
They’re upgrading the web applications used to conveniently access and manage their insurance policies and are seeking to hire a QA Automation engineer to guarantee a consistent and high-quality consumer experience. This QA Automation engineer will work with Ruby, Cucumber, and other web testing technologies to build a test framework & automated tests.
This is a contract-to-hire position with benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Software Quality Assurance, ideally 3 or more years
- Experience with automated software testing, ideally 1 or more years
- Experience with most of the following:
- Selenium and/or WATIR
- Experience with test framework development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience testing in a microservice environment
- B.S. in C.S. or related
- Excellent communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- Learning & Understanding new features
- Exploratory manual testing
- Automated Test Development
- Collaboration with design, development, and QA teams
- Salary: Up to $65/hr for contract portion, converting to $120,000+/yr depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive package including medical insurance coverage, 401k, PTO, and generous additional benefits package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.