This year has seen massive growth in tech start-ups intending to provide quality-of-life improvements to the dining-out experience. One client that has been nationally recognized for their intuitive application is scaling out thier Infrastructure team as their userbase grows.
This company offers a lot of perks- central Downtown location, financial stability through major American backing, and a consistent commitment to innovation. But most of all, it is an opportunity for a talented Engineer to provide AWS Solutions, while growing thier own skill-set.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous Automation responsibilities in AWS environment
- Start-Up background/preference to build career in Start-Up organization
- Experience working with Jenkins from initial implementation to full production
- Hands-On background with dashboards, log parsing systems and support tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience personally overseeing Public Cloud migration
- Looking for tremendous communication/soft skills
- History of being acknowledged by employer/co-workers for above-average performance
- 60% Linux Environment
- 40% AWS Cloud Environment
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Architecture/Blueprinting
You will receive the following benefits:
- 1-2 Days Work-From-Home
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.