Senior Java Engineer
An ambitious and rapidly growing news outlet located in NYC s looking for a Senior Java Engineer. The company is determined to redefine journalism by delivering high-quality story telling news that thrives in the new digital age.
The company is looking for an engineer with extended professional experience building backend application with Java on high traffic-website. The ideal candidate has trong proficiency in Spring/Springboot/Hibernate. This is a direct-hire, full itme role with benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- Significant professional experience with Java
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Spring and Springboot framework, REST APIs and/or Hibernate knowledge
- Written and verbal communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with AWS, Docker
- Experience with architecture design
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java
- 10% Architecture and Design
- 90% Hands On
- Competitive Salary up to $180,000/year depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Multiple health insurance plans, including prescriptions drug coverage
- Dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation time
- Gym membership subsidies
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life insurance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.