Are you ready to embrace the market leader when it comes to guiding companies in Security on the Cloud?This is an opportunity for a System Administrator who has guided clients to implementing-and securing- the Cloud Platform to level up their career, technically and profesionally.
You will join a Senior Team of Cloud Engineers/Administrators in delivering phenomenal value to the clients' many enterprise companies. You will blueprint solutions to networking, virtualization and cloud issues, and then implement those ideas over a 2-4 month period. This is a company that will support your personal growth with a Development Budget, and has been nominated for its' Quality Of Life by various publications. This is the year- bring your expertise to a team on the rise!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years in production DevOps Environment
- Proven history of guiding client migration to Public Cloud (AWS)
- Advanced experience with Openshift
- Stand-out hands-on experience with monitoring systems (Zabbix/Nagios)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Client-Facing Experience
- Experience creating POCs for new tech investments for team
- Any background in Security Industry a big plus
- 40% Linux Server Environment
- 60% Cloud Environment (AWS/Azure)
- 60% Hands On
- 25% Architecture/ Collaboration
- 15% Client Consulting
You will receive the following benefits:
- Downtown Office
- Flexible Starting Hours
- Catered Lunch every Friday!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.