Cloud Solutions Manager
A telecommunications enterprise located Downtown Toronto is looking for a Cloud Solutions Manager to oversee a team of 8-10 Solution Designers and Network Engineers. This person will be taking point in building out the private cloud infrastructure for teams to migrate applications into. He or she will be mentoring others as well as working with internal stakeholders in deciding which applications to migrate into the cloud. This is the opportunity to take ownership in projects, work from home 2-3 days a week, and make up to $130,000.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of managerial experience, leading a team of 8 people or more
- Strong experience building out private cloud infrastructures in the Openstack Cloud
- Configuration Management: Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Proficient working in the Linux Operating System
Desired Skills & Experience
- Domain experience working in the Telecommunication industry
- Experience working in the public cloud environment, AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Strong communication skills; written and oral
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Openstack Cloud
- 40% VMware
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory vacation
- 3 weeks of vacation
- End of year performance bonus
- 2-3 days work from home per week
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.