QA Mobile Lead
An eCommerce company located Downtown Toronto is looking for a QA Mobile Lead to take charge on that team. He or she will be developing testing strategies and methodologies while taking on a hands-on approach in implementing these strategies. This is an opportunity to work for a startup vibe work environment with little to no red tape. The company understands of the value of working with the latest technology and is looking for an equally passionate individual to make a mark on their technical environment. They are offering up $135,000 for the ideal candidate with strong experience testing on mobile applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with mobile automation testing
- Building out automation frameworks using Perfecto, Espresso, or Appium
- API testing using Soap UI, Rest, Rest-Assured, etc.
- Strong experience testing mobile applications in both Android and iOS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Coming from a Software Developer background
- Web automation testing using Selenium
- Strong communication skills; written and oral
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Mobile Testing
- 20% Web Testing
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory vacation
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Flexible work environment
- End of year performance bonus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.