QA Automation Developer
An AI company that creates Machine Learning Technology for clients in the biomedical and healthcare industry is looking for their first QA Automation Developer to build out their automation environment from scratch. This person will be shaping the company’s QA environment, setting up processes, building the framework, documentation, etc. This is the opportunity to work Downtown Toronto for a startup with little red tape and take ownership in projects. They are offering up to $100,000 for the ideal candidate.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer
- Strong understanding and experience testing on applications written in Python
- Experience building web automation frameworks from scratch using Selenium
Desired Skills & Experience
- Coming from a background as a Software Developer or Software Engineer
- Domain experience working in the biomedical or healthcare industry
- Strong communication skills; written and oral
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Automation Testing
- 20% Manual Testing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory vacation
- Paid sick days and holiday pay
- Fridays work from home
- Flexible work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.