Telecom Infrastructure Manager
An iconic part of the Canadian Telecom Industry is looking to bring on a Senior DevOps/Infra. Manager to oversee a specialized automation environment at their downtown location.
This role requires a candidate that thrives in establishing best practices, as they will be overseeing an integrated Infrastructure team comprising System and DevOps Engineers. The ideal candidate will bring a wealth of experience in containerization, as well as handling Linux-intensive environments.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert understanding of System Engineering/Operations in Telecom environment
- Previous experience implementing/Migrating Application built on Private Cloud
- Background working on Web Applications
- 2+ years leading Infrastructure team
- Hands-On experience with either Chef, Puppet, Ansible or Salt
Desired Skills & Experience
- Stand-Out communication
- Strong experience scaling out team with hiring responsiblity
- Proven history of managing multiple projects
- 40% Private Cloud Environment
- 60% Linux
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Management/Team Architecture
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.