Senior .Net Software Engineer
A SaaS company based in Lake Forest that specializes in simplifying the loan application process is looking for a Senior Level .NET Engineer to join their team! Join an experienced team of 5 developers to build the web services for their platform integration. This position also allows for the opportunity to mentor incoming junior and mid-level .NET Engineers. This is a full-time position that is looking to pay up $120k/year.
Ideal candidates will have proficient experience working in the Microsoft .NET stack. Specifically specializing in C#, Netcore, Angular or React, Rest APIs, SQL, Azure or AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
- C# Experience
- Angular Or React Experience
- NetCore Experience
- SQL Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in Financial Industry is a plus
- Work with the SCRUM Methodology
- Experience working with cloud services (Azure or AWS)
- Team Oriented
- Masters Degree in Computer Science
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Web Service Development
- 30% Web Service Management
- 70% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- 10% Mentoring
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110-140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.