Senior Back End Engineer
Mobile Point of Sales SAAS company in West LA is looking to bring on a Senior Back End engineer. The create POS systems for concert venues and sports stadiums across the country, and even amusement parks. Their systems are in over 700 locations throughout the world!
They are looking for a Senior Back End engineer to add to their growing company. Some of their older applications are built in PHP, though their new development is done in Golang. What they want is an engineer with strong experience with object oriented back end language (Java, Ruby, Node.js, C++, Python, etc.). If you are interested in getting into Go, this is a great opportunity!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of professional experience with one of the following: Java, Ruby, Node.js, C++, Python, Golang or PHP
- Willingness to work in PHP and Golang
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer Science degree or related field
- Golang and PHP experience is a plus
- Yii or Laravel experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Back End
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Kombucha on tap
- Unlimited PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.