Senior Test Automation Engineer | Andover, MA | C#
Our client is a multinational corporation that is a leader in the energy efficiency & major appliance industries. They’re seeking to hire a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join their office in Andover, and have budgeted up to $130k for the opportunity.
They build out a variety of energy efficiency solutions. They are currently expanding their offerings for large industrial & business building energy management systems. Their latest system uses IoT-enabled devices to monitor energy usage throughout large buildings or industrial settings to predict changes in energy, identify unnecessary usage, and reduce consumption accordingly.
This software platform is written in C# and they are seeking to hire experienced Software Engineers and QA Engineers to work on building out automated tests to perform back-end focused testing. An ideal candidate has experience with C# (test) development and experience working with cloud technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Software Quality Assurance
- Experience coding with C#
- Strong Java developers / SDETs will also be considered
- Experience with functional and regression testing
- Experience testing software hosted on AWS or Azure
- Strong communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any experience testing in a microservices environment is a plus!
- B.S. in CS, or related, or equivalent experience
- Experience or passion for the energy industry is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Their tech stack includes:
- .NET Core
- Learning & Understanding new features
- Automated Test Development
- Collaboration with design, development, and QA teams
- Salary: up to $130,000 depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive package including medical insurance coverage, 401k, PTO, and generous additional benefits package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.