Senior SDET | Newton, MA | Java
A leading provider of post-visit care management software is seeking to hire a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test to join their office in Newton, and have budgeted up to $110k for the role.
They provide a complete software solution that includes both web and mobile applications to manage post-visit care. Hospitals, doctors, and patients use their software to follow-up on medications, exercises, and treatment options once patients are at home. Their software has demonstrably improved patient outcomes and as such their software is continuing to gain traction across the United States.
They are seeking to hire a Senior SDET to work on building out a test framework for UI and API testing of their web and mobile applications. They’re ideally looking for SDETs and QA Engineers experienced with automated testing who have worked with Java.
There is also a Lead role open for more senior applicants.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in software quality assurance
- Experience with automated UI and API testing
- Ideally experience working on an in-house test framework
- Experience with Java
- Python and C# experience will also be considered
- B.S. in Software Engineering or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with any of the following is a plus but not required:
- Mobile Testing & Development
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% UI testing
- 50% API & Database testing
- Initial Manual Testing to define test strategy
- Automated test development
- Test framework development
- Collaborating with QA Engineers and Developers
- Salary: up to $110,000 depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive package including medical insurance coverage, 401k, PTO, and generous additional benefits package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.