An American trend-setter in Marketing and Advertising is moving their entire tech organization to Toronto, and seeking to staff the organization with the cream of the crop. We want to begin that process with finding talented and innovative Engineers to spearhead our Cloud DevOps team.
You will join a team that engineers, operates and designs cloud application management services using Azure in a Linux environment. The ideal DevOps Engineer will lend their support everywhere, internal product teams to collaborating with our design architects. The model candidate will formulate creative and cost-efficient solutions while using their discretion in regard to resource management and technical projects. You will be given the tools and autonomy to get the job done as you see fit.
Required Skills & Experience
- AWS Proficiency
- High level of experience with configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- 3 years minimum of prior DevOps experience
- Experience with virtualized servers (VMWare, Hyper-V)
- Full production background with Jenkins or Bamboo
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Containerization tool experience a plus
- Track record providing efficiency to prior company through automation
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Cloud Development (AWS/Azure)
- 40% Linux Server Environment
- 40% Architecture
- 20% Team Management
- 40% Hands-On Implementation
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months (C2H)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.