Senior QA Engineer | Braintree, MA | Java
We’re working with a leading insurance underwriting and support company located south of Boston. They’re hiring a Senior QA Engineer and have budgeted up to $110k for the role.
They partner with leading insurance companies and provide them with software used to analyze insurance claims to predict fraud. They’re a large and stable company using new technologies and analytical techniques to continually improve the accuracy and efficiency of their service.
They’re seeking to hire a Senior QA Engineer to focus mostly on testing the APIs used in their core product. An ideal candidate would have automated API testing experience, but they are open to engineers with a strong manual background as well. Any additional Web UI testing experience is also a plus!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years’ experience in software quality assurance
- Experience with Java
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience testing APIs
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- API Automation experience
- SQL Experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Initially manual testing moving into a fully automated role over time
- Technologies you’ll work with include
- Hands-on testing
- Salary: up to $110,000 depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive package including medical insurance coverage, 401k, PTO, and generous additional benefits package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.