Senior Frontend Engineer-Machine Learning and AI Startup
This AI and Machine Learning Analytics company was founded by MIT and Harvard in 2013 and is locating right in Harvard Square! They build analytic software that helps their clients, like S&P Global, to help them better understand complex social and economic systems. This company, according to The World Economic Forum, is a Technology Pioneer and is one of the most innovative private technology companies in the world!
They are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join their team! This individual would help build their client facing dashboard and UI using React/Redux, Typescript all connecting to a Python backend.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience and understanding of React/Redux
- One core expertise, such as Typescript or React
- Desire to build a strong, collaborative engineering culture as a code reviewer, mentor, and teammate
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open-source project contributions showing thoughtfulness and initiative
- Relevant research or publications
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% React
- 25% Redux
- 25% Typescript
- 25% Python
- 40% Hands On
- 30% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K-$165K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 100% premium covered
- Unlimited vacation days
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) with employer match
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.